selamadd datang kadd blog wa okkay! pliss follow me if u merayap here! don't copy mine o doing bad thing here! if you respect me, i'll be respect you bck... okkay!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

i'll get ready!!

salam sume...
okkay ari ni wa na merepek ckedd!
cked je ta banyak pon!

okkay bace yek!!

when you ask me,
 i'll answer your question bck

when you talk to me,
 i'll talk to you bck.

when you shout at me,
i'll be shout at you back.

when you lie to me,
i'll be more careful after this.

but, when you defamed me,
i'll feel so sad .

when you make me sad,
 i'll tell you something.

you know whats that??
I FUCK YOU MEYH
do you thought that i can tell you this..??

okkay mybe pesanan kadd atas to utk someone..
MAYBE OKKAY

sume jgn risau, ini ade lah utk jantan ta gune to!! i FUCK u la.. na FUCK baleq, silekan syg! ta kesah pon.. SHIT!
haha, okkay gempak ta bloggers ..
okkay actually, ni acting sajjaa!!
haha!
okkay i'll get ready before i'ts happen..
ngee~!!
okkay sume...

DAA!


love



mekaceh kerana membaca entry ni... kalau suke tekan la like button kadd bawah okkay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment